The contents of this website are researched and implemented with the utmost care. Processing errors cannot be excluded. Comments and corrections should be sent to the address listed: GSB – Gesellschaft für elektrische Ausrüstungen mbH & Co. KG.
A liability for the accuracy, completeness, or relavance of these web pages cannot be accepted despite careful examination. GSB – Gesellschaft für elektrische Ausrüstungen mbH & Co. KG assume no liability for any damages or consequences arising from the direct or indirect use of the content. GSB – Gesellschaft für elektrische Ausrüstungen mbH & Co. KG is responsible as a content provider for its own content which it provides for use, according to general laws.
This content is to be distinguished from cross-references to content provided by other providers ("external links"). This foreign content neither originates from GSB – Gesellschaft für elektrische Ausrüstungen mbH & Co. KG, nor have GSB – Gesellschaft für elektrische Ausrüstungen mbH & Co. KG the opportunity to influence the content of third party sites. The content of external sites to which GSB – Gesellschaft für elektrische Ausrüstungen mbH & Co. KG are linked do not reflect the opinion of the GSB – Gesellschaft für elektrische Ausrüstungen mbH & Co. KG, but serve only as information and the description of contexts. GSB – Gesellschaft für elektrische Ausrüstungen mbH & Co. KG are not liable for external content to which it merely refers in the above sense. Responsibility lies solely with the provider of the Content.
Communication by e-mail can have security gaps. For example, e-mails on their way to the employees of the GSB – Gesellschaft für elektrische Ausrüstungen mbH & Co. KG can be intercepted and read by accomplished internet users. Should we receive an e-mail from you, we assume that we are entitled to reply by e-mail. Otherwise you must expressly refer to another form of communication.
All content published on this website (text, graphics, images, layout, etc.) is subject to copyright. Any use that is not permitted by copyright law requires the prior written consent of the respective authorized person. This applies in particular to the editing, translation, duplication, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Downloads and photocopies of websites - only for personal, private, non-commercial use - are generally permitted. The public relations department may permit the non-commercial use of GSB – Gesellschaft für elektrische Ausrüstung mbH & Co. KG website content. The unauthorized reproduction or forwarding of individual contents or complete pages will be prosecuted under criminal and civil law.
The data of the website visitors are treated confidentially and with integrity. The data transmission is encrypted using an SSL certificate.
IONOS does not save any personal data from website visitors so that no conclusions can be drawn about the individual visitors. In WebAnalytics, data is collected exclusively for statistical evaluation and technical optimization of the website. No data is passed on to third parties and there is no transfer to third countries. The following data is collected and stored for 8 weeks:
- Referrer (previously visited website)
- Requested website or file
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Device type used
- Time of access
- IP address in anonymized form (is only used to determine the location of access)
As a data subject, you have the following rights according to the GDPR, provided that their respective legal requirements are met:
- Information: You have the right to receive information about the data we have processed about you.
- Correction: You can request the correction of incorrect personal data. In addition, you can request the completion of incomplete data.
- Deletion: In certain cases you can request the deletion of your personal data.
- Restriction of processing: In certain cases you can request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- Data portability: If you have provided us with data on the basis of a contract or consent, you can request that you receive the data you have provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format or that we transmit it to another person responsible.
- Revocation of consent: If you have given us your consent to process your data, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future. This does not affect the legality of processing your data until you withdraw your consent.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is against violates the GDPR. The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted informs the complainant of the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy according to Art. 78.